Tuesday 26 February 2013

Renegade X: Black Dawn

So this is a free game so far it's supposed to be a tactical first person shooter with both singleplayer and multiplayer. The game is made with the unreal engine so it looks kinda sweet, I only played for like 30 minutes but the idea is really cool and if you want something to do on your spare time I would recommend this.

The game starts with you infiltrating a island, infiltrating is probably the wrong word you are doing a frontal assault rather on an island. It's really good looking for being a free to play game, everything looks good except the enemy soldiers but hey what did you expect? It's a free to play game, but one game I want closed beta access to is Warface and I hope that I get it soon because it looks really sweet.

Renegade x black dawn official website here: Renegade X

Some picture:





No comments:

Post a Comment