Tuesday 22 January 2013

Baby Blues free horror game

This game, is influenced by slender games according to me. You are a kid that are searching for 9 teddy bears before you can go back to sleep. But it's not just to gather the teddy bears, while you are walking around in the house scary things happens to you. This is just a first impression I played for a while, what I saw and what I had to endure while trying this game out. It is really scary the only thing I can say about this is that if you like being scared by things jumping out of nowhere then play this game. They even made normal baby lullabies into songs about horror, this game is not like One Late Night that I made a first impression on earlier today. This game have the dark surrounding and they don't have to build anything up before they throw a scary thing at your face it's scary from the start. I hate opening doors and so on in games you never know what's on the other side.

But here is the link for the game:
Baby Blues

Some screenshots from ingame



No comments:

Post a Comment