Wednesday 13 March 2013

Counter Strike: Global Offensive

This is the latest game in the game series entitled Counter Strike, this game goes way back and was originally used with the first half life engine so you could say that counter strike are a standalone game made from half life. They made Global Offensive with the latest source engine and it looks really good if you are playing it on the highest graphics. Before Global Offensive was released there were a rumour on the internet that this game were going to have the gameplay of counter strike 1.6 but with better graphics, I must say that if this intention is true then they failed miserably. The game is really funny but it ain't no counter strike 1.6 the way you shoot through things is really bad 'cause it's impossible. The damage from weapons through doors and other objects that you can shoot through are really low so this messes up the game somewhat I think.

I only play competitive right now I haven't played so much public in this game because I like playing with my friends. The matchmaking is pretty messed up though, if you search a game as full party you can end up facing people that ain't a full party who are all random players to each other. It's quite boring when you solo queue and have to face an entire clan.

But anyway the ranking system is cool so I will throw in a picture on how it goes below this:
I am currently playing this game in Swedish just because I like the translations they are really terrible. One more thing though some weapons in this game are so unbalanced it isn't even funny, the p90 SMG is the worst one. I only play with it when the other team goes full p90 because it's pretty annoying to counter an entire team with that SMG with ordinary weapons. But have fun this game is the best multiplayer game out there right now.

Some screenshots from ingame:




No comments:

Post a Comment