Monday 6 August 2012

Continent Of The Ninth

So this game is called C9 and it's a fighting styled mmorpg, you control your character with WASD and you attack with abilites and with your mouse. It's a hack n' slash game, it's really interesting but it's not the first of it's kind and not the best one according to me. I found vindictus far more interesting and funny, sure I waited for vindictus for a really long time too. I saw this game and decided to give it a try a while after the release. I cant say I enjoyed the gameplay nor the controls they were a bit off for me.

The thing I found the most positive with this is that there are 4 classes so far 5 classes soon with the berserker. The classes already got the gender of them put out so you cant play all classes as male or female. Which is very good. The customization option they got is also really cool. If you like combat based mmorpg games this is surely a game for you. I will continue to try it, but got some other cool games to play. Also free to play because that's the theme right now.

The best game I have tried so far from the "new" free to play have to be Smite it's really cool and funny. That game is going to become really big soon, when they upgrade it to open beta instead of closed beta. But this is the first game from Hi-Rez studios I enjoyed. Tribes is a bit too messy for me. What I wanna say with this is that if you enjoy the action mmorpg where you control the character and fight with your mouse, so it's more like a hack n' slash game you should rather look into Smite than C9.

Will put in some screenshots too.

Pro:
The customization part
The character picks
Graphics

Con:
Gameplay
Controls


The rating is 6/10
Screenshots from ingame.






No comments:

Post a Comment