Friday 10 August 2012

Slender Game

So yeah this game got pretty famous after it entered youtube and I heard about it a couple of days ago. So this game is the scariest game I have ever played holy shit. I almost crapped my pants when I looked at videos on youtube. This game is about you going around a forest that got fences around it and you are supposed to fetch pages 8 of them. Then you win...

The only problem is that when you get the first page the slender spawns and for every page he goes faster and faster. The scary part is that you dont see so far in the distance so you cant really see if he is acutally there. This is game is a really have to play game, the scary parts of this game is what makes is so funny. If you saw my reactions on this you would laugh your asses off.

Gonna add some screenshots from the game. If you have any other ideas of a free scary game send it over. I have one more game that I am going to review that is a free game too.

Slender game site:
Slender

Only good things about this game cant find any bad things.

Screenshots from ingame:





No comments:

Post a Comment