Tuesday 21 August 2012

Firefall Beta Testing

So this is a new game that entered beta. I have been waiting for a beta invite for ages since I wanted to try this out. This game is a rpg first/thirdperson shooter. It's somewhat like borderlands you do quests and gain experience. It's not optimized right now so you can experience lagg, but it's awesome.

You can switch from third person to first person and you can choose between 5 classes.

All from assault to dreadnaugh and healing classes. You should really look this up if you like rpg games/shooting games it will be optimized soon I think. So stay tuned and get this game.

Even though I did not enjoy borderlands, mostly because I played really far and my savings got deleted. I enjoyed this game.

Firefall official website
Firefall


Screenshots from ingame:












No comments:

Post a Comment