Thursday 21 March 2013

Counter Strike: Cs_Assault where do I shoot?

So I have been playing really much Global Offensive recently and me and my friends are always searching for assault since that map is the most fun right now. It's really easy if you know all the tricks on this map, and since you have a minimap you can do some crazy shots through the walls on this map. This is what this post are all about, so lets get this starting, first off I am only doing this to show everyone who calls everyone hackers that if you are just using a bit off your brain you can shoot through the walls and get kills. To get the kills you must first look inside through the glass on top of the roof if you are starting as the "Counter-Terrorists". With these peeks you can either pick them out from there or you can go down and start shooting through the walls.

So first I am going to show you some of the walls I usually shoots through when I start as "Counter-Terrorists". With the help of a minimap this is really easy.

First Place: To be able to shoot here you must either have teammates inside that have spotted the enemy or you peek through the middle glass like the fourth picture and if you see someone go inside they are most likely to stand there for some reason. Same as if I am inside I always shoot through the left side of the door since people are always standing there... Drain a magasine on the left side and you are good to go in. That's my motto. If you shoot where the ladder are standing on the first picture you are shooting on the catwalk and if someone are inside there you can see the blood coming out of the wall. So just keep shooting if that happens.If you are T you can shoot on the ladder from inside and take them out.
Stay frosty and if you want to find out where you can shoot through the walls start a game with a friend and try it out. It's can end up saving games if you know something the enemy doesn't! With the minimap you can go a long way. I will reveal one more place today a place which we recently found out about with the help of the minimap.

You will probably never take anyone down with this but it's fun to injure enemies and it's really effective. Sure you can take someone down but the spray pattern you get from using this, I had the m249 when I tried this on competitive and I did 5 in 1 hit and got hit by the ones outside instead. Since you are standing close to the wall they can just shoot where you are shooting and this is backfiring pretty well, I lost 50 hp and the one outside lost 5 hp. If you are looking on the minimap you can see that the opening at the fences are showing pretty good and this is the way we found out about this.

Hope this helped you in mastering the Cs_assault on Counter Strike Global Offensive and the strongest tool you got in this game is the minimap where you can actually see everything. Use this tool well and it's almost like you are having wallhack for some periods of time because this didn't exist while I played the original Counter Strike and you had to use the sound. So I am relying really much on the minimap. Try this out and you will be chocked by how many you will take down!


1 comment:

  1. You love watching movies online, action movies, detective always fascinating you. So what else to wait, please click immediately:
    putlocker
    megashare9
    megashare9.me
    megashare9.tv

    ReplyDelete