Sunday 10 March 2013

Warface

Yeah! I got the warface closed beta a couple of days ago so I tested it for the first time yesterday. This is among the best free to play games I have ever played, there are so many options in this game you can run and slide into the enemies or climb on top of dumpsters and other things with the help of another player. The graphics are really good for being a free to play game but it's build around the cryengine 3 so it's not that weird that it got good graphics.

Either way if you haven't signed up for the closed beta then do so! This is a game I will play a lot of since it's really good. One thing though my friend who uses google chrome can not start this game while I who starts it with firefox can so I think you need firefox to start the plugin. Yeah you start this game through the browser and when you have joined a game it starts in fullscreen so it's cool.

Sign up link: Warface Sign Up

Some screenshots:





No comments:

Post a Comment