Monday 11 March 2013

CryEngine 3

Since I have been playing a lot of warface since I got the closed beta access I looked up CryEngine 3. If you want to use a powerful engine to create your own worlds and games for non-commercial use you can download the full engine for free. I think this sounds pretty neat for people who can use game engines I have tried once and I can not use any engine but if you want to try it out go ahead.

You maybe have an idea for a game then this is a great way to try and make your idea become reality. This is a great way to try your ideas without having to pay for a license, and I mean cryengine 3 is one of the best game engines out there and you get it for free. So you can try it out, I want to but I will probably not achieve anything with it.

CryEngine 3 official website: CryEngine 3

No comments:

Post a Comment