Saturday 2 March 2013

Gamecom 380

So this headset is pretty new on the market and from what I have experienced this headset is probably among the best for the price tag it got. I bought mine for 30€ and I had been comparing these with some other headsets in this class from turtlebeach and creative. It took me a couple of days to make my mind up, but since the Gamecom 380 headset didn't have so many reviews I thought I could buy them and see if they did the trick. They said that this headset would bring the same sound as a more expensive headset, they are focusing on a cheap sound experience for your PC. The headset is a bit plastic and they have a normal 3.5mm cable that splits into headphone and microphone there is no USB or anything else.

My first experience with this headset is very good I like it, the other headphones I had where pushing my glasses into my head so I had to buy a new headset. This headset is so comfortable after a couple of minutes I do not even notice that I got it on my head. The sound is excellent for the price this headset got, sure you can not expect to get a miracle sound from a headset to begin with. I like the fact that they do not have any bass booster or anything like that, I want to use my headset for gaming but sure this headset delivers good sound too but I do not use it for music mainly I have my speakers to take on the music job.

The microphone is really good and clear, no one have ever complained that the microphone is making noise or anything else. The volume and microphone on/off button is on the backside of the left can which makes is very easy to change the volume and turn the microphone on/off.

Something that made me a bit annoyed is the fact that people are trying to push this headset down. By rating bad and writing short reviews which doesn't even conclude anything positive. If you want something so you can listen to really good music then invest in headphones and a table microphone instead of a headset because headsets doesn't aim mainly to have the heaviest bass or anything like that.

This headset is among the best ones I have ever tried and for this price tag you can't get anything better.

Pictures:


No comments:

Post a Comment