Friday 8 March 2013

My Favourite Game

My favourite game is probably Metro 2033 because of the awesome story as well as the different environments you get to play in, the graphics are really good too.

I have already made a "review" on this game but since that was a while ago I decided to make a new one. It's about Artyom a russian living down in the metro after the nuclear war that brought this world into a apocalypse, you get a job from Hunter too seek a person up in a different station in the metro. People are living in the metro since that's the only place where the radioactivity hasn't spread as much as outside. During this journey you experiences everything bad that exists down in the tunnels, how people are still killing each and other over ideology even though mankind got a common enemy the mutants from outside. You meet friendly persons that helps you throughout the game and it's a really cool game I made this review mostly because the Metro Last Light game is coming in may. Many of my friends haven't even played through this game and I don't know why actually since it's probably one of the best games out there.

If you seek a good first person shooter with a great campaign this is surely the game for you.

Fun fact the Metro games are actually inspired by the books that the russian author Dmitry Glukhovsky wrote. I haven't read the books, but I think the game got more famous then the book for some reason.

Some screenshots:




No comments:

Post a Comment