Saturday 21 July 2012

Bulletstorm

Just saw this on the sale and I rembered that I got this for my ps3.
I bought this game because I wanted too see if it actually was as brutal as the reviews had told me. It isnt that brutal, but it is alot of fun!
You get thrown into the life of Grayson Hunt an army guy or something like that, and his companion a cyborg, well he wasnt a cyborg at first but he got repaired into one. Oh well, this game got a unique way of killing enemies you can lash them too you and kill them almost in which way you want. You get score for the different ways you kill them in, and after you have lashed an enemy they fly towards you in slow motion so you can really kill them in the way you want too.
I havent played this game for PC but I think it's a great console game, I had so much fun when I played this.

If you havent checked this out at all you should check it out! It's alot of fun!

Pro:
Funny story
Many ways of killing things
Graphics

Con:
A bit short

Rating: 9/10


Steam store page:
Bulletstorm

No comments:

Post a Comment