Monday 16 July 2012

Oddworld

I was watching steam summer sale now, and I found oddworld. That game is probably one of the first games I played on my play station 1 that and MediEvil brings back the memories of being a kid, those games are probably the best games ever made for the play station 1!  Remember that I used to think oddworld was so scary!

Cant see why they didnt make more games like the first oddworld, they were super funny! If you get a play station emulator you can enjoy them even if you dont have the play station 1 console. I do but it's so boring to plug it into my tv. Oh well, but check the steam summer sale out! games for like 0,80€ and up to 50€.
Everything from 0-75% off from most games, if you havent taken a loot you should! You may find something you didnt know that it still existed, like I found Oddworld!





No comments:

Post a Comment