Monday 23 July 2012

Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War II Retribution

So yeah, warhammer is probably the most awesome models out there. I used to build high elves, so awesome to sit down and glue parts togheter. Well this is a strategy game you can pick among 6 factions and play a campaign with all of them. I have only played as Chaos Marine, and I think this game is the best warhammer game I have ever played.

I cant tell what the story is about since it differs from every faction which is cool! There are so many hours of playtime in this game and I like that since I hate when a game can be won on one day, I am that kind of person though, I have to win the game when I have started playing it the same day if possible.

But this game is really funny if you like strategy games, I have not tried it multiplayer yet but I will soon, and one cool feature in this game as in the others too is that you can dye/paint your own army you can pick from a color tablet which colors you like the most. This makes the game so much better according too me since when you have put the real warhammer togheter you can always paint them in any color you like.

But this game is great.

Pro:
Multiple stories
Long playtime
Good strategy game
Gameplay

Con:
Graphics could have been better
You cant speed time up
They walk slow




Steam site
Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War II Retribution

No comments:

Post a Comment