Wednesday 25 July 2012

Fallout 3

Well lets see an old goody, the first games are pre apocalyptic games this game follows the line. It's a rpg game a really funny game actually, you are in this vault 101 which has not been opened for years. You and your father are living in this colony you are a something and your father is a doctor. But one day he escapes, on unknown reasons since I have not reached the end yet. So you are playing in Washington DC, a destroyed DC. It's so big and you can do so much things. Explore do quests as you like. You get really hooked to the game once you play it!

This is way better than the S.T.A.L.K.E.R games according to me, I have not been able to play them at all, I dont know why. They are both RPG first person shooters/third person shooters. Fallout is a really solid game, loots of weapons a cool environment.

One thing though that is for the ones with the ps3 dont buy games from Bethesda Game Studios, since they seems to stop working from time to time. I have not tried it for my ps3 so I have not experienced it but it has been said that they doesnt work so well.

Pro:
many weapons
environment
graphics
Story

Con:
You have to walk before you can teleport to locations
No sprint
No veichles so far

Rating 8/10




Steam link:
Fallout 3

No comments:

Post a Comment