Tuesday 10 July 2012

Classics

Games all the gamers should have played according to me, right me if I am wrong but one game that everyone should have played is Half-Life, probably the best game ever made. Almost everyone know about the game and know about Gordon Freeman.
Another game is a game from the Final-Fantasy series, probably one of the most well known series in the world. Looking forward for the new release later this year.
Kingdom Hearts is also a classic game, probably one of the coolest ps2 games ever made, perfect story and yeah if you have grown up with disney characters you wont be disappointed.

These are some classic games according to me, but I can be wrong I mean there are so many classic games. You can just take all the mario games, zelda, castlevania or any other nintendo game... those are the real classic games. Just the music from the old nintendo games awakens nostalgia..


Tell me what games you think are the classic ones!



No comments:

Post a Comment