Monday 16 July 2012

Hack n' Slash

So which game will take over Diablo III since diablo is totally dead right now. Not really totally but almost everyone I know who played it doesnt play it anymore.
So which game will take it's spot? will it be torchlight II by perfect world? or will it be Vindictus by nexon? Or dragon nest by nexon or what do you think?

I personally think if vindictus had more ads, they could grow really big because Vindictus is so much fun! I had more fun with Vindictus than what I had when I played 1-60 on diablo III. Vindictus is quite challenging and easy at the same time. Depends on how you play.

Dont know anything about torchlight since I did not play it when it first came out. But with the multiplayer on torchlight II I think they could reach more people than blizzard did with diablo III. But I bought torchlight I during the steam summer sale so I will try it out and ge an opinion!
One of my friends is all excited about torchlight II since the multiplayer so something good must have been done on torchlight I!

But go and try all games out! Most of them are free, not torchlight you can pre-purchase it on steam or on perfect worlds website. But I will link to steam.




Links here:
Vindictus
Torchlight II

No comments:

Post a Comment